What does it take to make a child smile?
CIfI finances and supports children’s homes and projects in various areas of India. We take care of children who are orphans or whose parents cannot afford to feed them and to send them to school.
- MoseMinistries-South in Trichy is a home for 89 girls
- Die 5 Loaves - German Bakery is our first training project from MoseMinistries
- MoseMinistries-Nord is a new pioneer project (not active yet)
- Onesimus – the Street Kids project in Bombay
- In a children’s home in South India there are 300 kids who are members of a gypsy community
- Orissa: supporting widows and orphans in families
- Orissa: supporting Pastors
Street Kids in Bombay
Thousands of kids and young people are living on the streets, suffering abuse, are plagued by drugs and crime. The street kids’ project reaches out to these kids (mostly boys) and offers them a re-integration into a normal life. The highest priority is to show them that Jesus walks at their side.
Regular Discipleship Training Classes offer the young dropouts the chance to move out of a life of dependency and homelessness, by giving their lives to Jesus.
We do not want to make life more comfortable for the street kids. Our desire is to help transform their destroyed personalities and lives – a restoration which is (only) possible by the supernatural power of God!